SQL Developer (Remote)
Award-winning Finance Corporation is hiring multiple SQL Developer's to provide expertise class reporting and data service to stakeholders within the organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for a data-driven individual to join a corporation that is constructed on large volumes of data and be allowed to develop their capabilities in SQL, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL and Power-BI. Our client is paying a basic salary of up to £45,000 + bonus and offers 90% remote working options (in the office 1 to 2 day per month).
The key purpose of this role is to provide a first-class reporting and data service to stakeholders within the Finance and Regulatory reporting teams of our client. You will be required to undertake programming tasks of designing, prototyping, coding and testing with specific emphasis on data migration and transformation
• Develop regulatory reporting solutions using SQL, SSRS & Power BI
• Create and maintain data flows and transformations using SSIS & TSQL
• Undertake analysis in response to our internal stakeholders and regulator's data & reporting enquiries.
• Obtain reporting requirements from stakeholders & regulators and convert them to functional specification documents with coherent designs.
• Play a key role in the entire lifecycle of the regulatory report development project from foundation to support.
• Maintaining up to date documentation in line with internal regulatory guidance of new/existing code, data flows and reports.
• 2 years' experience of SQL (preferably T-SQL in SQL Server 2014 onwards)
• ETL design, development and implementation
• Good knowledge of database design, theory, and best practices
• 2 years previous experience (or comparable) of general database development using MSSQL, able to write complex SQL queries using T-SQL
• 2 years commercial experience in SSRS or SSIS
• Power BI capabilities or use of a similar enterprise reporting tool
• Experience with C# or VB.net is desirable
• Financial & regulatory reporting experience is desirable
• Any cloud exposure (AWS or AZURE) desirable
This well-established medium size finance company continues to grow and has plans to expand internationally and is committed to investing in the IT and Development teams.
Remote working is currently in place and the role is expected to have long-term flexibility for remote working.
Salary & Benefits:
£45,000 pa, (annual salary reviews), Discretionary Bonus
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday/Medical Cover/Life Cover/Pension/Flexible Benefits
SQL Developer (Remote)