Salesforce Lead Administrator (Service Cloud)£45,000 - £55,000 - Remote Are you a Salesforce Administrator that loves Service Cloud? Do you want to work for a company that is going from strength to strength and is as passionate about Salesforce as you are?
Applause IT are proud to be partnered with one of the largest online retailers in the UK, who are growing their talented Salesforce team. The business looks after over 2 million customers in the UK and are currently going through an innovative and large, digital transformation project across their entire IT suite. This position for a Salesforce Lead Administrator will work on the continuous improvement of the of their Salesforce org, including Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities and Social Studio, so it's a very exciting time to join. This position will be remote, with ad-hoc visits to their site.Ideal skillset of the Salesforce Lead Administrator
Responsibilities as Salesforce Administrator
- 2 years+ experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Service Cloud experience and knowledge is essential
- You are passionate about Salesforce and keeping up to date with the latest releases
- Experience in Marketing Cloud, Communities and Social studio plus APEX/Visualforce is a big plus
- You will be a keen problem solver and able to communicate and build strong relationships with your colleagues and business users
- You enjoy collaborating with your team.
What's in it for you?
- Using your knowledge & experience of Service cloud, design and implement new solutions
- Work closely with Business users, to understand, analyse and recommend a solution to their problems
- Helping with the training of users and documentation
- Work with your team partners on web cases, queries and enquiries through the Salesforce org
- Walk through any internal challenges and work to present back solutions
You will be part of a growing team, all passionate about Salesforce! The company offer excellent training and a clear career path for progression. £45,000 - £55,000 - RemoteSalesforce Lead Administrator (Service Cloud)