Assistant Accountant - Practice // Sale // Permanent // £26-30,000
We currently have an opportunity for a candidate with practice experience to join a well established and successful firm in Sale. This is a full time role with hybrid working available once the probation period is over - this will entail three days in the Sale office and two days working from home.
The role will offer the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients, supporting them with their accounting needs, VAT returns and bookkeeping - getting to know their businesses and forging strong relationships.
* To be considered, candidates have minimum of four years' experience of accounts preparation using Xero, Sage, Excel and must have knowledge of basic VAT.
* Ability to work to deadlines and successfully manage his/her own portfolio of clients.
* Good communication skills are essential as there will be lots of client interaction.
* Strong interpersonal skills are needed and must be able to work as part of a really friendly team!
* Full study support can be provided , plus study leave for sitting exams
* Professional Institute fees & CPD paid.
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays, plus your birthday once you have completed full 12 months service.
* Christmas shut down with non-bank holidays not deducted from your annual holiday entitlement.
* Other benefits are available via salary sacrifice.
* Onsite car parking.
If you'd like to join this welcoming, flexible firm please send your CV for consideration and shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss.