Engineering Manager (Food Industry - Days based)
Commutable from Aberdeen
This is a Monday to Friday role and is Days based only
Circa £60,000 + Overtime + Pension + Company Benefits
Are you a Engineering Manager ideally from the Food Industry Engineer looking for the opportunity to join one of the top food processing firms in the Senior Management team?
This is a days based, Monday to Friday role where you will play an integral role in the ongoing success of the company.
This is an industry leading independent organisation which are continually expanding. They take pride on their quality of product and service and are looking for an Engineering Manager to help them maintain their excellent reputation Engineer to play a key part in their continued success.
This would suit a strong leader with excellent Engineering experience and you will ideally have experience in the Food industry.
- Maintain and control all areas of process & manufacturing equipment throughout the factory
- Implement a strong Maintenance programme to ensure a lean manufacturing system is in place
- Senior management role where you will also be first in line for emergency response
- Days based Monday to Friday role
- Previous and relevant experience as an Engineering Manager
- Any experience in the food industry or similar manufacturing environment would be a distinct advantage
- Looking to play a key role within an industry leading company
Engineering Manager, Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Engineering Maintenance Manager, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Cove Bay, Stonehaven, Banchory, Dyce,
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone