MSK Physiotherapist - Outpatient - Bedfordshire - Up to £37,890 per annumFull-time
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Physiotherapist to join an organisation that is dedicated to clinical excellence.
As a Band 6 MSK Outpatient Physiotherapist, your days will be rewarding and varied, you will work closely with the Physiotherapy Team Lead and Extended Scope Practitioners to deliver high quality, individualised, evidence-based care to all patients.
You will also maintain accurate records in line with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy standards, maintaining confidentiality, privacy and dignity of patients and share your experience and knowledge with other team members. You will care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best, delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way we work.Benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
Within this role, you will:
- Laptop and mobile for flexible working
- NHS benefits and pension
- Clear career path
- Learning and development
Essential requirements of this Physiotherapist role:
- Deal with triage of patient referrals
- Complete holistic initial assessments with patients
- Liaise with family members/relatives and carers
- Devise and reviewing care plans
- Complete follow up visits with patients
- Attend and participating in team meetings and in-service training
- Lead and assisting with strength and balance classes
- You will be an HCPC registered Physiotherapist with previous experience of musculoskeletal physiotherapy as a Band 5
- You will be a pro-active learner and you will be supported in your development in this field
- You will have strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
- The legal right to work in the UK