Our private equity backed client is a high growth, multi-faceted services group. They consistently deliver market leading growth rates. The business has grown its assets considerably over the past few years and has an ambitious buy and build strategy. Due to a high number of transactions, they are looking to recruit a Corporate Development Lead to manage the transaction processes, forge relationships with all parties and support the diligence processes. Responsibilities:
- Management of transaction processes, working with brokers/senior management and investors
- Oversight of overall acquisition tracker spreadsheet - ensure all introductions are captured/ actions followed up on/ deals classified correctly.
- Building models to assess potential deals and assessment of potential investments, undertaking initial analysis on commercial viability
- Management of data room requests and Due diligence and relevant draft papers
- Working with the finance function to support integrations
- You will be a qualified accountant with a strong academic track record
- A background in Corporate Finance / Transactional Services
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience of working with advisory teams, investors and undertaking Due Diligence
- Ability to multi-task and embrace challenge
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.