RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for a Head of Change Management to work with our Worcestershire based client on a permanent basis.
As the Head of Change Management, you will lead the Change function, delivering the significant cultural change required to move to a new operating model and to introduce a customer service ethos.
The salary offered is in the region of £68k per annum.Main duties and responsibilities
Lead the operational, professional and strategic change within the organisation
- Lead the planning, prioritisation, resourcing and control of all business change activity
- Lead service business change for the organisation, with responsibility for
organisational-wide projects, overall programme alignment and the design and delivery of projects within time, resource and financial constraints
- Establish effective and up to date change methodology, change practice, tools and standards are in place, driving a collaborative and productive approach to change management
- Ensure effective change governance is in place including prioritisation, business case, PMO, project tracking and reporting to ensure the Change programmes meet the required outcomes of the organisation
- Create and execute a programme benefits tracking strategy
- Ensure successful outcomes by rigorously tracking progress to plan, keeping stakeholders updated and taking corrective action as required to deliver programmes to time and budget
- Track change at a portfolio level to ensure that opportunities to integrate projects and programmes and track inter-dependencies are effectively managed
- Ensure technology solution requirements are defined, delivered and monitored following agreed standards, architectures, and governance
- Financial responsibility for the Change function and for control and reporting of all financial matters relating to the programmes and projects within the organisation
This highly visible role requires a goal-oriented individual with strong leadership skills and an unwavering focus on making the function and the wider Business Services a success
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent with a management or professional qualification in a related discipline
- Extensive knowledge of Change Management with a knowledge of Shared Services Operations
- Ability to drive change and embrace change and new technology, whilst driving high standards of service delivery and rigorous performance management of their people
- Specialist knowledge in areas of service design, delivery, commissioning, contracting and procurement, service redesign, benefits realisation and performance management including tools and methodologies
- Extensive demonstrable experience and successful track record of leading, continuous improvement and innovation through the complete service lifecycle in a large and/or complex organisation
- Experience of leading and delivering on large scale cultural change and service excellence programmes
- Senior level leadership and management experience in an organisation of comparable scope and complexity, with strong contributions to strategic organisational development and change, particularly in relation to customer facing services
- Proven experience of managing budgets and resource allocation procedures and management
- Experience of successfully driving a positive performance culture with systems in pace to set targets, drive delivery, measure and monitor progress and achieve desired outcomes
- Strong evidence of effective and collaborative stakeholder and relationship management with a range of internal colleagues, partner organisations and other external organisations, resulting in measurable positive impact against the organisation's priorities and outcomes
- Proven experience of risk and issue management practices
- Evidence of strong decision making, integrity and leadership
- Experience of driving change and shaping change programmes
- Experience of working within a regulated environment would be an advantage
All applicants will be subject to vettingAlternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay in retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.