We are supporting a Training provider based in Liverpool who are seeking a Mechanical Engineering trainer / assessor to join them on a full time permanent basis.
Job Title - Mechanical Engineering Trainer, Assessor
Contract Type - Full Time, Permanent
Salary - £33,000
Training/Assessor requirements, Staff must:
• Have Experience of mentoring or coaching.
• Have Evidence of formal structured training
• Have a minimum level 3 qualification in a relevant Mechanical engineering maintenance/manufacturing discipline.
• Be technically knowledgeable and experienced in Mechanical Engineering maintenance and assessing within a manufacturing environment.
• have an Assessor award A1, or equivalent, or a willingness to complete the award within one year of commencing employment.
• Current experience or assessor activity in mechanical engineering maintenance/manufacturing discipline
• Vocational experience of working in industry
• A willingness to undertake professional development to address specific vocational skill requirements
• A driving licence free from major endorsements and the ability to travel within NWTC's National recruitment area.
• Experience / understanding working with the Apprenticeship standards
If you are interested to hear more about this role please give me a call on or apply here.
Training/Assessor requirements, Staff would desirably:
• Be technically knowledgeable and experienced in Mechanical Engineering maintenance and assessing within a Food & Drink manufacturing environment.
• Have Experience of working with Awarding Bodies and knowledge of their systems and paperwork • Have Experience of reviewing and assessing learners within company
• Experience of working with outside agencies and organisations
• Experience of electronic portfolios (such as One File)
• ICT skills in Excel/Word/Outlook
• I.V qualification
Competitive salary • 25 days holiday per year plus Statutory Bank Holidays • Car allowance
Xede Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency and the successful applicant will be employed directly by our client. We are committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and full applicant vetting processes will be carried out, including enhanced DBS checks Childrens and/or Adults Barred List checks included for any applications made. This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.