EJ717 - Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)Location
: £26,000 - £32,000 + Overtime Overview
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Multi Skilled Engineer to join a engineering team working in a production environment.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.Duties and responsibilities:
Skills and experience:
- Monitor the plant and equipment to identify standard operating conditions.
- Provide pro-active fault finding skills during unplanned plant failure.
- Maintain key critical spares stockholding in-house and with preferred suppliers.
- In conjunction with the Site engineers, take the leading role in electrical maintenance and inspection requirements in line with company standards.
- Qualified to NVQ or equivalent and a full time served electrical engineer.
- Hydraulics Experience - essential
- Good all-round communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- A flexible approach with the agility to react to the demands of the role.
- Highly organised with demonstrable planning and delivery capabilities.
- Electrically competent in; process control and automation.
- Electrical installation 17th Edition / 18th Edition or be prepared to work towards.
: £26,000 - £32,000 + Overtime