We have a rare opportunity to join a fast paced rapidly developing business which seeks an equally dynamic and experienced Service Delivery Manager. Working closely with the Directors you will help to lead the business in a time of accelerated and sustained growth. They are looking for someone who is bright, enthusiastic, and eager to develop themselves further.
You will be joining a team of highly committed professionals, and as such the nature of this role requires an exceptional individual who will embrace their ethos and strengthen their team. Their culture communicates optimal performance, integrity, teamwork and commitment to excellence in everything they do. They are looking for a special individual seeking a long-term career, not just a job.
This is a key position, and the suitable candidate will have strong electrical qualifications and be suitably experienced in this type of role.
You will be capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment requiring initiative, strong organisation, flexibility, and the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and prioritise accordingly.
The role will evolve as the business continues to grow and you will be expected to welcome a culture of continuous improvement and development, both within your role and as part of your personal and professional capacity.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the correct continuous progression of all core activities through pipelines within the workflow platform, ensuring the business is operating at an optimum, both effectively and efficiently.
- Delivery of business objectives and responsibility for the successful completion of Services throughout each project lifecycle from pre-sales through to preparation for invoicing.
- QS: Oversite for project quality control. Integrate ways to continuously improve quality of work within the team and for project
- Responsible for the successful mobilisation of Services for key Customer/Project(s).
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management, leadership and motivation of the Operations, Service Team and Field Service Engineers.
- Ensuring exceptional levels of customer service including excellent customer retention.
- Fully understand operating processes and procedures and ensure adherence to them through the Service Team and Field Service Engineers
- Promotion and delivery of a Right First Time (RFT) environment, encouraging Continuous Improvement (CI), Lean Operation and other 'best practice' improvement techniques and processes.
- Ensure that quality procedures are implemented and adhered to in all locations where work is carried out.
- Managing and exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- General Health & Safety management of Field Service Engineers.
- Review and remodel Estimations following customer orders to optimise use of all service-related resources.
- Manage and deliver seamless service-related procurement activities.
- Deal with customer complaints, taking corrective and preventative action using Root Cause Analysis.
- Forward assess operational resource requirements on a regular basis, including timely reporting to Director's where changes are required.
- Commit to Health and Safety procedures and manage all Competency & Safety systems e.g., Training Matrix, Near Miss, Health & Safety Meetings etc.
- Complete all Accident and Near Misses investigations and reporting documentation.
- Regular communications with the Field Service Engineer Team Leader, Field Service Engineers and Service Team Administrators.
- Office based role with site visits as and when required for Customer's and Field Service Engineers.
- Customer management and upsell of Company services.
- Performance manage the Service Team and Field Service Engineers including regular, SMART performance reviews.
- Proven experience as a Service Delivery/Operations Manager, or relevant role within the Electrical Industry
- Qualification or certification in Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Qualification or certification in Business Management desirable
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, CRM, and/or other relevant tech tools
- Demonstrable Project Management experience
- Familiarity or experience with accreditations, team, and stakeholder management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to details, organisational, priority management and leadership skills
- Deadline driven
- Full UK Driving License