We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic National Fearless Manager to join our team based in Wallington. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis working 37.5 hours per week with the ability to reduce the hours to a minimum of 30 per week. In return, we are offering a competitive salary of £36,072.10 per annum.
Crimestoppers is a charity that gives people the power to speak up about crime targeting them, their communities and the most vulnerable people in society. Our reporting line and website give the public the confidence and ability to pass on vital information in total anonymity. Every day approximately 1800 people contact us about crimes including knives, drugs, child exploitation and fraud.
The National Fearless Manager role:
You will lead and manage the Fearless Team, with overall accountability for ensuring the successful development and implementation of the charity's Fearless Strategy. This will include the day-to-day delivery of youth campaigns and activities to support the organisation's work.
Key responsibilities of our National Fearless Manager:
- Leading on the coordination, delivery and prioritisation of all Fearless activity - overseeing National and Regional plans to ensure activity is aligned, measurable, cost-effective and on-brand. Ensuring close working between our network of Regional Managers and Fearless Outreach Workers
- Maintaining, reviewing and developing the Fearless.org website and social media platforms. Maximising the opportunity to engage with young people and those professionals who work with them, to educate them about our service
- Maintaining and developing the suite of Fearless educational tools and resources, including digital assets, national artwork and crime specific educational booklets
- Holding the responsibility for external relationships in respect of the Youth Strategy and national brand development
- Working with the charity's central Fundraising Team to secure funding for the Fearless Outreach Team nationally
- Providing national updates and reports on all Fearless activity for the Executive Management Team, Advisory Board and Trustees
- Utilising the internal intranet to ensure that all staff and volunteers are kept regularly updated on the progress of Fearless.org activity
- Leading, managing and developing the Fearless Team. This will include planning, organising and facilitating regular meetings and training opportunities
- Inspiring and engaging our volunteer youth panel - Focus on Fearless. Managing the recruitment and retention of the panel, as well as supporting all projects generated by the group
What are we looking for in our National Fearless Manager?
- Experience and understanding of issues affecting young people. Knowledge of youth crime trends
- Experienced project manager
- Experienced in producing marketing collateral and on and offline campaigns
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills, written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage internal and external relationships
- A team player who can manage conflicting priorities and work on their own initiative
If this sounds like you and you're interested in joining a great team and great organisation, then please click 'apply' today to find out more about our National Fearless Manager role!
Closing Date: 24th September 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 4th October 2021
Crimestoppers encourages people from diverse backgrounds to apply. The successful applicant will be required to complete a DBS check.
Reg. Charity 1108687