Based in Bolton, our client is a fast growing, quality accredited, conveyancing service company that rewards talent, drive and commitment from its employees.
Working for our client, you will be part of a friendly and inclusive environment and have an employer who is committed to building a supportive culture for people who want to enjoy their work, fulfil their career potential, and excel at what they do.To fulfil this role you will need to;-
- Have experience of dealing with clients in the capacity of buying and/or selling property
- be able to undertake both residential conveyancing work associated with the acquisition and disposal of land or property or any interest in land, including the purchase and disposal of freeholds and freehold revisions, the granting of leases, licenses and mortgages.
- Hold experience in computerised case management systems.
- Have awareness of fraud and money laundering regulations.
- Possess good communication and IT skills.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team and prioritise a busy workload.
- Based in Bolton
- £22,000 - £35,000
- Possibility to earn a bonus if targets are met - bonus amount and structure to be confirmed
- 20+8 days' holiday to start with, going up each year of service up to a maximum of 25
- On-site parking
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.