An excellent new opportunity has arisen as Commercial Claims Technician/Executive working for a Global market leading company who offers an unrivalled high level of service to the clients they work with.
Working within their Leeds city centre operation, which is ideally situated near the train station, you will be working with an experience team of Claims Technicians. Ideally you will have worked within a broking or insurance company environment, however they may consider someone from a commercial account handler background. You will need to be comfortable dealing with a diverse range of niche/speciality commercial claims such as - Marine, Property, US & International Property, Energy, Power, Construction, Specie, Aviation, Casualty, US & International Casualty, A&H, Life Science, Healthcare, Cyber, Financial Products, Reinsurance (Treaty & Facultative) including FNOL.
This opportunity will require you to be able to communicate effectively at all levels, resolve complicated issues and be able make key decisions and implement them. The job profile will would involve dealing with claims from cradle to grave and taking accountability for everything you do.PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Process and issue FNOL to all markets, handle and send to client
- Carry out claim management activities, including activities such as issuing claim settlement, fee settlement where required, summary-checking policy document and cover, checking limits, deductible
- Handle all the query management with the Customer Claims teams
- Handle Claim payments, including reinsurance payments and recoveries
- Process all ECF and Non-ECF Claim agreement processes with London Market Bureau and Non-Bureaux markets and relevant stakeholders
- Process Reinsurance Claims (LORS/ Limit reinstatement)
- Deliver loss summary and analysis
- TPA management and administration
- Deliver relevant service levels per the pre-defined Customer Service Level Agreement
- Day to day mentoring and oversight of Claims Trainees
- Day to day interaction with team members to review and provide guidance on exceptions
- Mentor and develop direct reports
- Deliver Claims handling training to new hires
- Support with UAT of new technology
- 2+ years' experience in Broking/insurer or commercial account handler
- Working knowledge of one or more LOB: Marine, Property, US & International Property, Energy, Power, Construction, Specie, Aviation, Casualty, US & International Casualty, A&H, Life Science, Healthcare, Cyber, Financial Products, Reinsurance (Treaty & Facultative)
- Expert knowledge of claims handling from first notice to settlement
- London market experience ECF / CLASS / LORS
- Working knowledge of binder, treaty, reinsurance, and open market placements
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organising
- Resource management
- Leadership qualities and effective team management team
- Ability to mentor and motivate others
This is a newly created division within Leeds where there a huge scope to develop within as the team grows and therefore the opportunity for career progression.
Basic salary is dependent on experience which ranges from £22k to £32k plus excellent staff benefits.