Account ExecutiveMonday - Friday, 9am - 5pmSalary: circa £25,000 PAPlus bonus based on company and individual performance which is currently 12% maxLocation: Moulton Park, Northampton.Office based
Our client, a leader in their field are looking for an exceptional Account Executive to join their busy and successful team based in Northampton.
Your main responsibilities will be performing the customer service functions for all major accounts as well as managing specific accounts. You will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing existing customer relationships and expanding products into existing customers and increasing customer satisfaction. Primary Duties of Account Executive are:
The successful Account Executive will have:
- Manage the administration, order placement, customer calls for all accounts
- Responsible for a portfolio of medium sized customers and manage customer relationships across these accounts.
- Maximise revenue through new business attainment and expanding volume of current lines.
- Maximise profits.
- On boarding new customers following a detailed handover from the new business team.
- Drive improved customer satisfaction and engagement with existing customers.
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction through a consistent service via targeted customer visits in line with company and customer expectations.
- Ensure all customer data and communication is recorded accurately within Salesforce.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building capabilities
- Experienced in developing accounts and up and cross selling.
- The ability to learn and communicate technical requirements and benefits.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient to analyse data and prepare technical and business presentations (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce etc.)
- Valid driving licence
- Willing and able to travel in the UK
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment businesses. We support job seekers in Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, & Finance positions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current temporary, contract and permanent positions please visit, like & follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days. If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!