A BRAND NEW opportunity for an Account Manager
role focused on supporting a corporate account manager and generating new business.
As a desk-based Account Manager this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with under the head of Corporate ensure outstanding sales and service support is provided to several accounts within the Corporate Account Base. Responsible for both sales and service satisfaction and the commercial success of a determined number of accounts. This role is a initially office and home based and you will be expected to generate opportunities from your allocated customer base that will be passed out to the field account managers.
This role will be very comprehensive and include both internal and external actions with customers and internal staff members.Responsibilities of the Account Manager
- Ensure accurate and timely profiling of account base to ensure team understand the key opportunities and prioritise accordingly, completing ADP's where appropriate
- Organise appointments with existing customers
- Generation of quotations as needed
- Identify and Close new business opportunities
- New bid assistance
- Pricing review & revisions
- Maintenance of the account plan
- Qualify and update CRM systems for customer records including: - current spend, decision makers and services we currently provide
- Complete accurate and timely monthly forecasting
What's on Offer for the Account Management
- Established over 30 years ago
- Customer focused
- Managed Services, Secure Connectivity, Cloud Services, UCaaS, Managed Mobility
Salary of £25 - 27k uncapped commission (OTE 45K)
Applicable Skills: New Business, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management, Account ManagementClick apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.