Vehicle Service Technician - Bilston, West MidlandsSalary: £competitiveThe Company
Our client is a is a leader in the supply of dealer services for some of the world's leading manufacturers. One of the very first Vauxhall dealers in the UK, their network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire, Mid Wales and the West Midlands and includes several different franchises including Vauxhall, VW Commercials, Nissan, Ford, and DAF Trucks, as well as an extensive bodyshop network.Role Responsibilities:
Our client are looking for an experienced Service Technician who has the relevant skills and experience for the role based in Bilston, West midlands, working Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm i.e., 40 hours per week.
Flexibility required to suit needs of business. Some Saturday working will be required on an overtime basis
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of commercial motor vehicles.
- Work with other department in the Van Centre to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles.
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair.
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with Commercial vehicle, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer's complete satisfaction.
- Help Van Centre to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and levels of customer satisfaction
- Experience of working within Automotive dealers
- Proven experience of working on VAG vehicles preferred
- VOSA Approved MoT tester preferred but not essential
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to coach and cascade knowledge within the team
- Physically fit to be able to carry out all the duties required for the role.
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
- Great team player with communication skills