The Service Engineer (AC) will provide Air Conditioning bias and building services engineering maintenance to a variety of client properties throughout the designated region. This will include Air Conditioning bias fault finding, repairs, maintenance and installation.Client Details
High quality facility servicesDescription
- Responsibility for AC and HVAC bias PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are exceeded.
- Responsibility for other types of building services maintenance to include fabric, HVAC, mechanical and related tasks.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake new installations, major and minor repair works to clients' AC systems.
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant including basic electrical fault finding.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- Issue of Permits to Work. Ensure that all AC equipment within scope operates to specified performance criteria.
- Ensure equipment and surrounding area conforms to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- ISS Classification - Restricted - External Service Engineer (AC)
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
- Ensuring compliance with H&S regulations, risk assessment, COSHH etc.
- Suggest improvements and innovations to improve the service provided.
- Significant experience in providing air conditioning and HVAC related building services maintenance to include fault finding, maintenance and installation.
- Significant previous experience in providing reactive and PPM building services maintenance.
- Experience of working within FM or building services within commercial properties.
- Experience of working under strict Health & Safety procedures including risk assessments and method statements