Are you a practice trained newly qualified Accountant
looking for your first move into industry and have a genuine interest in climate change and renewable energy
then this leading renewable energy investor and asset manager
could be the company for you.
As a driven & meticulous newly qualified Accountant to joining the Finance Asset Management Team, you will need to demonstrate a broad experience in accounting along with being competent in client facing environments.
The company' is growing their client portfolio and this is a great opportunity to join a close knit and collaborative accounting teams who have strong customer focus and strive to operate at a high standard.
Must of had experience preparing management accounts.Key Responsibilities:
Key Qualifications & Experience:
- Preparation of monthly management reporting packs for a portfolio of companies.
- Assist with the onboarding and management of third-party clients.
- Financial forecasting and budgeting, working closely with asset management teams to ensure this is correct.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients, and provide information and explanations as required.
- Preparation of quarterly reporting for Head Office companies.
- Preparing commentary on variances (budget vs. actual vs forecast).
- Maintenance of cash flow forecast models.
- Preparation of management accounts, annual financial statements and statutory financial statements
- Assisting to improve processes and implement new procedures within finance.
- VAT reporting & liaising with providers of debt finance when necessary.
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or CIMA)
- Degree education with good A Level results
- Experienced in the preparing management accounts and reporting in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced managing a portfolio of companies and dealing with clients queries and requests.
- Ideally exposure within the renewable energy sector but not essential
- Must have a keen interest in renewable energy and/or climate change.
- An excellent communicator who can deliver complex financial information clearly and concisely to a range of stakeholders.
- Positive, with a collaborative working approach with the ability to multi-task whilst taking on new challenges.
For this Accountant
role, the client is looking for an individual who is ideally practice trained who has had a broad exposure who can really excel in this role. Must have had accounts preparation experience.