Software Solutions Architect - React, Python, SQL.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Senior Developer to move into more of an Architectural position.
Salary & Benefits: to £70,000 - £75,000 p/a plus a range of benefits.
Do you want to work for an organisation that are helping to make the world a better place? My client are looking to employ a Solutions Architect to work on there critical platform which enables better data insights and real time activities taking place within there business.
You will be vital in supporting the software team in implementing architectural plans including hands-on involvement where appropriate and to continue to develop a new SaaS solution that combines our offerings into a single platform.
You'll be reporting to the Head of Software and work closely with other groups in the Product Team (including the Software, ML, Data, and Infrastructure teams) to develop and maintain an architectural strategy which meets the long-term goals of the business, taking into consideration customer, scaling, security, and data requirements.
- 10 years minimum commercial experience of software design & development.
- Experience of analytics and large data, data pipelines & challenges. Ideally, experience of ML & ML Ops.
- Knowledge and experience of cloud systems and architectures. Understanding of the relative merits of different architectural approaches.
- Strong experience in a similar previous role building web-based cloud applications in AWS (ideally analytics).
- Understanding of B2B SaaS application requirements.
- Knowledge of data challenges (e.g. pipelines, ETL, data provenance).
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly at if you need any further information feel free to contact me on ; I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit you.