Service Desk Analyst - Immediate Start
- Location: St Neots
- Day Rate: 150 per day (circa) - in scope
- Contract: 5-6 Weeks - Probable extension
Exciting opportunity working for a rapidly expanding Microsoft MSP / solutions provider. They provide integrated Technology and Voice Solutions to a growing list of businesses across a range of sectors. You will be providing Service Desk support within the ICT Shared Service to customers across the partnership.
Here are some skills the company are looking for:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 8/10 operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server operating systems 2012+
- Experience of Microsoft Exchange and Office 365,
- Experience in troubleshooting end user hardware and software problems
- Experience in installing and operating and troubleshooting Windows-based software
- Ability to analyse and service IT users' needs
- Knowledge of networking systems
- Experience of supporting mobile devices including phones and tablets
- Customer facing experience
- Experience of Microsoft Active Directory & Group Policy
- Experience of server backup hardware & software
- Experience of enterprise anti-virus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.