EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Teachers
Full time and Part time
Temporary to permanent
We are currently recruiting EYFS, KS1 & KS2 teachers for full time and part time vacancies within Rugby and surrounding areas. With lots of new opportunities arising in local Primary schools, please get in touch.
Key duties as a Primary Teacher
- Delivering and planning lessons
- Completing subsequent marking and assessments
- Ensuring all pupils are progressing well within the classroom
- Behaviour management will always be a priority and ensure pupils are engaging with the subject in the classroom.
The successful Teacher will need:
- Previous experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- To be conscientious, enthusiastic and positive
- To have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- Ability to differentiate lessons
Joining Empowering Learning you will in return you will enjoy;
- Smooth and flexible registration process.
- Working as part of a great team and having a dedicated and experienced consultant to guide and support you to do the best as you can.
- Smooth and easy to use online timesheet system
- Join our refer a friend scheme at Empowering Learning which entitles you to a £150 high street voucher for any successful referral (terms and conditions apply)
- Potential for long term positions to be extended as well as made permanent dependent on the school and role.
To apply please submit your CV to Olivia Desay on
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.