2nd Line Support Engineer - Bristol (remote working & occasional client and office visits)
£22,500 - £25,000 & benefits
Our client is searching for a Windows 2nd Line Support Alanyst to join a close nit team of highly regarded engineers that are servicing a growing client base.
The role will be based from home and will include customer site visits when required.
As part of the role you will have knowledge in the key aspects below:
- Backup software including Veeam understanding
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Hyper V/VMware/Virtualization
- Teams/SharePoint administration
- General networking knowledge - TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, VPN etc
- Active Directory and Group policy knowledge
- Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Office software knowledge
If this sounds like you and you have the ability to work solo (and perform support tasks with minimal assistance) we'd love to hear from you.