Put your nursing skills to good use!
As a Female Registered Nurse in Caerphilly, Cardiff and the surrounds, you will be covering 24 and 36 hour shifts supporting a service user living with Asperger's and Addison's disease.
You will work in the homes of our service users and make sure you oversee the clinical and emotional care of individuals at all times throughout your shifts.Sleeping shifts are part of this role. You will need
- A current NMC registration
- Constantly be up to date with best practices
- 6 months post-qualification experience behind you within the UK
- Be comfortable with your leading skills
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a smartphone device with internet connection
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt. What is Flexi Pay?
Healthcare staff have the opportunity to choose when they get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Perks include
Apply now and you can start within a week!
- An hourly rate of up to £32.19, including holiday pay
- Get instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Free DBS and uniform