DRUPAL DEVELOPER(S) | FULLY REMOTE (UK BASED CANDIDATES ONLY) | UP TO £60,000 + BENEFITS
James Chase are hiring 2 Mid-Level Drupal developers who are looking to further their career in an excting and supportive Digital Customer Experience Platform. Based in the beating heart of East Sussex you'll havr the oppurtunity to work either from the state of the art offices OR fully remote from anywhere in the UK. This company are well established and boast a an incredible client list. As well as this you'll benefit from working in a team dedicated to push you to where you want to be. The ideal candidate will:
And will recieve in return:
- Have at least 2 years commercial experience using Drupal 7-9 with a particualr preference on Drupal 8 and 9.
- Have some form of Acquia certification or look to achieve one in the near future
- Have commercial experience using Symfony framework
- Great salary and benefits package
- The option of either Fully Remote or Hybrid working options - the choice is yours!
- The chance to work in a well cultured and fast paced organisation focussed on delivering the best and excelling their development team
If you are someone keen to get involved in projects hosted by a company who are growing with every passing day, want autononomy and the chance to put your spin on said projects and have the drive to succeed then this role is for you!
Apply NOW to avoid missing out - interviews are being scheduled for ASAP!