Kenneth Brian Associates are working with an expanding Insurance company, who have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media & Email Marketing Executive.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Content Creators, this role will focus on building the company's social media following and managing email marketing campaigns.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing existing social media platforms
- Implementing new social media platforms in line with marketing strategy
- Reviewing competitor activity and trends to continuously improve websites and social media platforms
- Creating written, photographic and video content
- Creating social media campaigns across various social channels and across multiple brands
- Devising email marketing campaigns
- Planning, creative and devising a social media and email marketing calendar
- Using paid advertising to boost social media campaigns
- Maximise the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns
The successful applicant will possess:
- A Marketing qualification (they will consider someone who is currently studying or willing to start Marketing qualifications, with full support provided)
- Previous experience of working with social media in a fast-paced environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication, numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative
The company offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a great working environment, and genuine opportunities for career development. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today.