Maintenance Technician £34,000 to £37,000 based on experience
3 days / 5 days / 7 days - weekly rotation, 8 hours per day + 6 days call outs per month
Longstanding company based just on the outskirts of Thetford
Reporting to the Operations and Maintenance Manager, the focus of the Maintenance Technician will be to undertake routine and defect maintenance work to ensure the reliability, availability and output of the plant and equipment are achieved.
- Reactive and preventative maintenance activities in accordance with approved processes and procedures.
- Provide some out of hours support when required.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems and identify solutions.
- Prepare and present technical reports.
- Maintain work and activity records.
- Carry out continuous plant condition monitoring routines.
- Ensure that safe working practices and procedures are adhered to in line with the SHE Management System.
- Supervise other staff and contracted personnel as directed.
- Previous experience preferable
- High level of both Electrical and Mechanical technical knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills, together with experience of site safety rules.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV and a covering letter to outlining your suitability for the role.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.