Resource & Business Coordinator
Location: Home-based with ad-hoc travel to London
A leading managed service provider is currently looking for a Resource & Business Coordinator to support the growth of the resource area within the business. This Resource & Business Coordinator holds a key role within the business and will be responsible for managing the Inter-Company contractors and the processes associated with this resource. The coordinator will provide administrative and coordination duties to the business, ensuring that the business maintains accurate data and efficient processes. For this role, you will have good communication and stakeholder management skills as well as patience and a flexible approach whilst working in a demanding environment.
- Manage the contractor set and up and extensions.
- Work with Strategic Staffing to ensure aligned contractor headcount numbers.
- Utilize Kimble to ensure accurate Forecasting, Assignment Maintenance, Troubleshooting
- Ensure that month-end reporting is on time and accurate, to enable businesses to identify and convey results and trends
- Manage day-to-day operational queries.
- Help to monitor the sales/demand pipeline, supporting the Head of Resource Management to monitor and manage our demand and supply
- Upkeep all systems and data including Kimble (resource planner) and SAP (timesheet management)
- Understand Interco demand and ensure it is captured in our Resource Management tool, Kimble, to enable key milestones to be accurately reflected
- SAP time entry support for the business
- Promote efficient business processes
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent team working skills including the ability to contribute proactively and supportively to the delivery of team initiatives
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Ability to interpret data, with strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge or ability to become a strong user of SAP
- Highly motivated and results-driven with a view to developing an expanding role
- Confident communication skills
- Comfortable under pressure working to tight deadlines with a proactive and calm approach