Are you enthusiastic about working as a KS1 Teacher in a Primary School Classroom? Do you have the experience we're looking for? Then please consider an application to Randstad Education!
We currently require a KS1 teacher to join our books to undertake a full-time long-term supply booking starting as soon as possible, for the rest of the academic year. The job is during term time and is a great opportunity to work as part of a committed department.
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding
- 'recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term'
- deliver lessons and promote a positive attitude to learning.
- plan and prepare lessons.
- teach the primary curriculum.
- promote positive behaviour within the classroom.
As the successful teaching candidate you will have:
- a strong knowledge of working with children of KS1 age.
- excellent behaviour management skills.
- strong work ethic and a professional attitude.
- positive attitude to learning.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work after half term.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Lauren Williams, your specialist consultant, via email or telephone at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.