Product Development Officer £80,000 London
Since its launch earlier this year my client a London based fintech has already gained amazing traction and won a huge volume of new customers
Its market is evolving and its client base is wide and diverse. This means that the product itself is one that should also evolve.
A product development specialist is required to bridge the gap between the needs of the client and the aims of the host company.
- Shape the overall group product strategy with the leadership team from a customer-lead perspective.
- Own the product roadmap for your team, and be responsible for setting priorities, backed up by data and customer feedback.
- Deep understanding and balancing of long-term strategy vs. short-term commercial pressures.
- Create a fit-for-growth Product Management team and structure.
- Full ownership of end-to-end product lifecycle between you and your team.
- Coordinate deep user-research to identify needs and new opportunities.
- Be the voice of your customers, and ensure a high quality customer experience
- Work closely with software engineers and turn requirements into wireframes, specifications, specs and user stories
- Work with stakeholders across the business to identify new opportunities and help them understand how technology can better achieve their goals
- Manage the end-to-end delivery cycle of product features, including roll-out to customers and across the internal team
At Alexander Charles we take the protection of your data very seriously and I would draw your attention to our GDPR statement which can be found on our website under the heading "legal"
By sending us your details, you will have deemed to have considered and accepted these terms.