Brand / Retail Marketing Manager. Skincare, Beauty, Nutrition, Wellness. London.
£50,000 Basic + Benefits + Genuine Career Opportunities + Full Training.
An exciting Brand Manager / Retail Marketing Manager role working for a specialist manufacture of skincare, nutritional supplements, health & wellness products. The products/brands are recognised globally with core markets including retail, skin care clinics, health, fitness & wellbeing sector. The brand is backed by both international athletes and world leading nutritionists.
The role includes:
- Working with the senior brand team to active the brand strategy for a portfolio of health supplements to drive growth in the UK market
- Working with the brand and digital teams to develop assets that are compliant within the UK market for health food supplements
- Responsibility of the management of UK marketing brand/retail budget with a focus on cost efficiency and ensuring reconciliation of budgets against plans and expenditure.
- Working with the brand and digital teams to develop and implement effective communication strategies and detailed marketing plans for all media channels that deliver an increase in sales and margin for the company
- Working with external agencies (design, advertising, PR, event management, print packaging, research) to bring marketing projects to life within strict deadlines
- Measurement and reporting the performance of all marketing campaigns and assessing ROI and KPIs
- Monitoring market trends, researching consumer markets, and competitors' activities to assist with NPD.
- Developing brand assets and materials for effective communication to end users (retailer and consumer)
- Tracking all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior team to report on the UK market
- Minimum 4/5 years' experience in a marketing role in similar industry
- Business/Marketing Degree
- Strong leadership skills with commercial ability to take ownership for the UK marketing budget
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to wider team
- Ability to work cross functionally across teams including Digital, NPD, Sales, Compliance, Logistics, Production & Customer Service
- Strong analytical ability along with creative flair for effective marketing campaigns
- Excellent team player
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Strong presentation skills and ability to persuade audiences
- Attention to detail is critical for this role
To apply please email a copy of your CV to Darren Dewrance of Aaron Wallis .
Visit our website at www.aaronwallis.co.uk for hundreds of sales jobs.