Senior Software Engineer (Node.js) - Remote (UK based)
- Salary up £75,000 (+ bonus, share options, and unlimited holiday)
- Node.js, React, Kubernetes, GoLang, MongoDB, etc.
- One of the fastest-growing tech start-ups!
- An end-to-end, all-in-one software solution. They're one of the fastest-growing tech start-ups that have received Series C investment for over £100million and they're only just getting started. Literally, they've only been around since 2017.
- You'll be joining their first fully remote full-stack team who will have full ownership of the product and are leveraging technologies such as React, Node.js, Kubernetes, GoLang, GCP, MongoDB, and more.
- A company of about 200+ and have plans for lots more growth!
- They're clearly passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Big on upskilling and supporting people in the business across personal and professional growth.
About the role...
- As mentioned, you'll be joining their first fully remote team - a really exciting prospect!
- You'll be working and helping their core backend services and public APIs. This role will be also focused on developing, designing, and operating future core micro-services.
- You'll also be working and communicating with the other engineering teams to think of ways to continuously improve their main product, processes, tools, and technologies.
- Ideally, you'll have some exposure to DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Frontend - React
- Backend - Node.js and MongoDB
- GCP or AWS experience is great
And probably one of the best packages I've ever seen...
- UNLIMITED holiday plus you'll also have 3 volunteering days off a year and an extra 4 wellness days.
- Flexible working hours and it's fully remote
- Private Health Insurance, gym discounts, home office expenses, learning and development opportunities, and budget.
- Kindles for every employee, £25 a month budget to spend on you and loads of socials.
- Loads of networks and groups within the company - such as one which focuses on social responsibility.
I'm always open to having conversations initially with people who are interested in this position, so if that's you then please apply.