* Leading SaaS company in Europe
* Rapidly expanding in the UK
* Exclusive vacancy
As a Project Manager within the Professional Services organization, you have an extensive PM competence and leadership professionalism. This role will make you ambassador for your team, to have a visionary mindset being able to define, communicate and anchor the future vision will be crucial. From your many years of experience in the PM field you will be a part in the achievement of delivering excellence within PM discipline at nShift. You have extensive experience working work with customers and business stakeholders in related industries and within nShift products. Being a team player motivating and reach result via collaboration. It is time to use this knowledge to greater effect and yours is a role that is critical to success.
In your profession as a PM, your will be engaged within the Sales cycle to ensure correct scoping of projects and helping the customers understand and be prepared for project/program requirements, and timelines. The ideal candidate for this role has minimum 5-10 years of Customer Facing PM experience, domain experience from technology and/or logistics industries and a desire to pursue a career path within project management. Proven management experience is crucial. Monitoring and coordination of escalations is crucial and within the PM responsibility. You will be responsible drive both best practices, lessons learned within the PM discipline and to align this the rest of the organization. You will also take lead in your project management team to educate and mentor. Experience and senior in gathering requirements, risk assessment, scope management, time management, resource and project planning and alignment, within budget, and correct documentation.
Director Project Management
Project success and customer satisfaction
* Scope adherence
* Budget adherence
* Time adherence
* Risk/Issue management
Project Management: Ensure all projects are executed and continue to be viable throughout the project lifecycle. Project should be delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the excellence of projects execution.
POC: Serve as nShift's point of contact throughout the project lifecycle towards our customers.
Methodology: Ensure all projects are compliant with the nShift project management framework and/or with the framework as agreed with the customer.
Signed documents: Define and conclude a signed statement of work (SOW) with customer before project is started.
Documentation: Ensure projects are managed through nShift chosen project management tool (NetSuite). Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Budget compliance: Ensure all projects are executed in line with the approved budget. Meet budgetary objectives. Project time/cost need to be forecasted, tracked and invoiced to customer within the agreed cadence. Deviations to scope must be tracked accordingly via a separate Change Request process.
Project Management tool (NetSuite): Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques and project management tool. Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in line with the company standard.
Project planning: Create and ensure all projects are executed in line with the Project Plan. Deviations must be documented (i.e., CR process) and escalated if needed.
Risk management: Create and maintain a risk register for each project and take the lead in running and contributing to risk workshops. Perform risk management to minimize project risks, report and escalate to management and Project Board as needed.
Workshops: Prepare and facilitate analysis workshops with the customer and gather finalized detail in a timely manner including documenting the output as such.
Scope deviations: Identify and handle out of scope requests from the customer through established change order process.
* Project closure: Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals. This includes collecting the customer feedback via a formal survey.
* What you need to, to get the job done in a collaborative way in alignment with nShift's cultural values.
* nShift project delivery processes
* nShift project support processes
Committed support from nShift Group
* Leadership & Support in customer engagements
* Modern technology Suite access for Office365, Salesforce and Zendesk to support delivery of your role
* Technical resources
* Academy (Training in project management etc.)
* Business Development insight to pipeline (Project sales and commercials)
* A great place to work where you can make a difference
* Positive and team-oriented attitude
* Documented ability to build and manage teams and effectiveness of execution.
* Documented ability to manage budgets.
* Project management experience, education or PMI certification aligned to global standard.
* Consultancy and customer experience preferred.
* Industry expertise preferred, e.g., previous experience working within Technology/Logistics B2B/SaaS
* Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
* EU Driving license.
Numerous functional KPIs will exist
* Customer Satisfaction
* External Capacity Utilization:
* Actual # project days in % of estimated # days for defined scope = 110%
* Measured over a calendar year including all projects managed.
* Unplanned escalations.
* Revenue per month.
* Location: Based in country office
* Travel: Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (during normal cycles).