*Preferred position location: Possible locations to be determined by home country of successful candidate within Europe where WVI is registered to operate including United Kingdom. World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds ... a family gets water ... a hungry child is fed ... a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.Here's where you come in:
As Systems Analyst, Customer Success
, you will achieve growth in monthly recurring revenue for WV Offices on the United 4 platform, through their online marketing assets such as their website, initially, and at subsequent stages, through email and social media. You will support the assessment and onboarding of WV Offices (Customers) on the United 4 marketing platform. This commences with the pre-onboarding assessment of the products, systems and digital marketing capabilities of WV Offices through to Set up and Go-live processes of the Offices on the United 4 platform. You will collaborates with the Offices to ensure that the United 4 platform meets their needs from a product and technical perspective.Requirements include:
Is this the job for you?
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Information Management from a credited institution.
- 6+ years experience with pre-sales or solution design consulting in a business-to-business, large customer segment environment that includes experience with Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management systems, digital marketing tools.
- Strong management skills with the ability to grasp business problems and collaborate towards finding solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills in working closely with business leaders and multi-functional teams in a global customer base.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal as well as in dealing with people on the phone, face-to-face or via email.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members' development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world's most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online.
Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.