Juniper is an independent established training provider who have been assisting young people to move forward and achieve for 35 years. Delivering Traineeships, Study Programmes and Apprenticeships we help young people across the country to take positive steps forward in their lives.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Performance Manager to join our team based in Chesterfield on a full time, permanent basis to be responsible for managing the training centre, meeting and exceeding performance outcomes and financial targets, whilst managing, motivating and developing centre-based staff.
You'll facilitate an excellent working environment, retain a stable workforce and manage staff in a manner consistent with our values, effectively deploying resources to ensure targets are not only met, but exceed too. Contributing to business development through raising the profile of Juniper and building strong external relationships, you'll ensure requirements of awarding and funding bodies and employment law and guideline processes are adhered to.
So, if you are highly motivated and have a positive, bubbly and engaging personality, then we want to hear from you!
We're looking for an individual who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and who has effective people management skills to include managing conflicting/challenging behaviour. You'll be innovative, solution focused and able to work to targets and achieve results. You'll also have a sound grasp of own literacy, numeracy and IT and be capable of providing a quality service to all stakeholders.
Experience of working in education or training would be a distinct advantage, as would a Management qualification.
The welfare of our students is paramount therefore the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
- Generous paid holidays - 25 days to start with, increasing by length of service up to 30 days
- A flexible holiday scheme - allows you to buy up to 10 days holiday, or sell up to 5 days holiday (based on full-time)
- An extra day off to celebrate your Birthday
- J-Fit - a scheme where employees participate in 3 x 45 minute exercise activities each week for a year, your reward.....an additional working weeks annual leave!
- A contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers; cycle to work scheme
- Excellent working hours - our core business hours are 8.30 am - 4.30 pm, but we appreciate the importance of a good work-life balance and try to accommodate atypical working patterns wherever possible
- An annual conference and team building day
- Extensive training opportunities - both internally and externally, accredited qualifications and a comprehensive competency training plan
- Regular reviews and development planning to support career development
- The opportunity to take part in social events / support local charities
- Employee involvement - we ask for your feedback via surveys, focus groups and programme development and really do listen!
- And of course, to work with some of the best people in the business and the opportunity to change lives.