Teaching Assistant, Plymouth Your new company
Hays education are recruiting for secondary teaching assistants in Plymouth. We have long term roles for the right candidate, providing 1-1 support & classroom based support. Have you worked in a classroom environment in the last 5 years or have experience with children with special educational needs? Your new role
Working within Plymouth schools you will be assisting during the class to help student's stay on track, working with small groups or on a 1-1 basis. You will be liaising with your colleagues to get the most out of your pupils development. Do you have experience working with children with special needs or challenging behaviours? We would love to hear from you! What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Willingness to learn & build relationships
- The ability to work individually & as part of a team
- Experience of working with children in the last 5 years
- Level 2 in supporting Teaching & learning in schools is preferred
What you need to do now
- Flexible working options available
- Dedicated Hays consultant
- Refer a friend scheme where you will receive £250 of high street vouchers
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.