Junior Finance Assistant , Bedford, £18,000 - £18,500The Company
Abacus Consulting has the pleasure of working with an established leader in their field. With offices based in Bedford they have an enviable record of expansion and success, growing both through acquisition and organically.The Opportunity
They are looking to add to their successful and friendly team with somebody who is self motivated, keen to learn and develop in a Junior Finance Assistant position. The offices are state of the art, a modern and friendly environment which offers great potential for the successful candidate.
Your duties as the Junior Finance Assistant will include the following:
- Receiving, sorting and logging daily banking from sites
- Daily banking posting sheets for allocated sites
- Reconciling cash suspense accounts
- Investing and resolving internal and external queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing support to the team as required
No previous finance experience is needed as full training will be given. We expect candidates who apply for this role will be looking for a career in finance and want to study/progress. We would be especially keen to see applications from Accounting/Finance Graduates and AAT studiers in the Bedford area, or who live within a reasonable commute of Bedford.