NHS Trust is looking for some interim support over the next 6 months in their finance business partnering / management accounts team
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing a high quality Management Accounting service for the organisation ensuring financial information is processed in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with procedures and policies of the Finance Directorate.
- Producing monthly variance analysis for review, and investigation for specific budgets. Assisting with monthly I&E reporting.
- Undertaking investigations into complex financial activity , frequently meeting budget holders, undertaking costing reviews , and providing advice as appropriate.
- Support the Assistant Director of Finance and Finance Managers by providing Management Accounting assistance and advice and assistance to budget holders throughout the Trust
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Finance Business Managers and the Assistant Director of Finance - Business Support.
You will need to ideally be a qualified accountant, a can do attitude and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Experience of working in large and complex organisation advantageous but not essential