Are you a passionate Learning Support Assistant looking to support the most vulnerable learners?
Tradewind Recruitment are supporting a provision in North Lincolnshire with their recruitment this September.
The school are in need of an experienced Learning Support Assistant who will work as part of their exceptional teaching and learning team.
The students within the setting have a range in needs and will be predominantly post 16.
Pay for this role ranges between £65 - £70 per day. Experience required:
- Experience of Autism, Complex Needs or Medical Needs with children or young adults which is essential
- Manual Handling, Team Teach Training or Personal Care Training is desirable
- Experience of working in a Care or Education environment is essential
- A candidate who uses initiative and is willing to get involved as part of a team
- Understanding of student ECHPs
- The ability to take notes for your learner
A Teaching Assistant or Care qualification
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role as well as a CV with a full 10 year work history and a fully enhanced DBS.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Learning Support Assistant in North Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer