I am looking to speak with Senior Dev Ops Engineers interested to work in Leeds, Blackpool or Newcastle on a contract until March 2022.
- Public Sector experience
- Lead a DevOps Engineering team providing support, technical leadership and guidance, creating a DevOps culture and implementing automation best practices
- Work closely with senior officers, providing advice and suggesting courses of action
- Responsible for large blocks of work, employees in varied disciplines and with a wide span of leadership, breaking down user stories into tasks.
- Design and manage the tactics for building reusable libraries, templates and services and own the development of medium-long term strategies for product lines
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - The client is looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- The role gives you the opportunity to extend your skills, improve them and maybe learn something new along the way as they are always invested in continuous learning and development of their staff.
- Progression - As you gain more experience in the public sector you will be considered for future, new roles within different government departments, roles which may come with more responsibility and a higher salary.
Call me Diana Anghel at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on or + with Internal Extension: 8112.