AL396: IT Technician Location: Tipton, West MidlandsSalary: CompetitiveOverview:
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking an IT Technician on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however candidates from all backgrounds will be considered. Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Daily User issues.
- Mobile phone issues.
- Hardware and networks issues.
- Tablet and laptop issues.
- App Development.
- Web site and social media maintenance.
- Landlines and broadband.
- Oversee any photocopier issues.
- Oversee CCTV issues.
- Oversee current server, data storage and back ups.
- Liaise with external IT company and monitor their performance.
- Involvement in group app development with a view to closing out the current requirements and then scheduling the necessary actions to bring the group in line with one system.
- Review current website, updating any details or timelines and then timetable a programme of regular maintenance.
- Reintroduce monthly usage and cost reports for all mobile devices together with new reports covering IT and telecoms expenditure.
- Liaise with external IT with regards to system, device and network upgrades. Supplying detailed costing for Director review and approval.
- Hands on support to the group's operations teams with regards to maintenance and training. This will require travel to the various sites to facilitate this and a likelihood of outside normal working hours.
- Overview the group's current IT and telecoms systems and suggest improvements and upgrades which will have an immediate impact.
- Suggest ways the business can develop its systems to future proof itself including a full cost analysis for a 5 year spend.
Location: Tipton, West MidlandsSalary: Competitive
- Minimum 2 years IT experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Hardware and network support capabilities.
- Knowledge of mobile and landline phone systems.
- Knowledge of tablet and android systems.
- Knowledge of application development and system implementation.
- Knowledge of web design and maintenance.
- Microsoft Office (Inc. Project).
- Syrinx Plant System.
- Sage Accounts and Payroll Systems.
- Accumen Application.
- Livetrak Vehicle Tracking.
- Egnyte Data storage and control
- Go-formz form design
- Website development
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to effectively manage workload.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Must be able to prioritise and organise work effectively.
- Ability to work with 3rd party support and supplier companies.