Swindon Primary Teacher
Hays Education are working exclusively with Primary Schools across Swindon. Demand for Primary Teachers at the moment is increasing and Hays Education are looking for local based Primary Teachers that are looking for supply work.
Your new role
At interview stage you will sit down with your specialist consultant to establish the type of work you are looking for. We will endeavour to match what you are looking for with schools and roles we recruit exclusively with. Our schools provide planning for their supply Teachers and also provide advanced bookings giving you better work life balance.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details:
- Location: Swindon
- Position: Primary Supply Teacher
- Type of work: Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing supply cover
- Contract type: Temporary (Full-time potential)
- Hours: 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Other job titles- EYFS Teacher, KS1 Teacher, KS2 Teacher, LKS2 Teacher, Primary Teacher, Early Years Teacher, Key Stage 1 Teacher, Key Stage 2 Teacher, Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher, Reception Teacher, Year 1 Teacher, Year 2 Teacher, Year 3 Teacher, Year 4 Teacher, Year 5 Teacher or Year 6 Teacher
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates applying must hold UK qualified teacher status (NQTs also welcome) We are looking for outstanding Teachers that have been teaching in the last two years. We are looking for reliable Teachers that will complete marking at the end of the day and also complete lesson plans left for them.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday pay meaning you will receive payment through the holidays
- Up to date safeguarding training
- One specialist consultant that will act as point of contact for you
- Receive bookings through an online app
- Opportunity to work with schools that Hays Education work exclusively with
- Refer a friend to Hays Education and receive £250 in shopping vouchers*
*Terms and conditions apply
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Kelly Colborne Business Manager Hays Education Swindon or