Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of insurance and legal services, delivering 24 -7/365 menu based solution of fully outsourced claims services to the industry.
Their range of services has been developed over time by working collaboratively with all sectors of the insurance industry to produce a diverse range of products and services that are designed and delivered with a customer focussed and ethical approach to claims handling at its core.
On the insurance side, theyhave a market leading, in-house 24/7 white labelled FNOL unit. The FNOL service is complemented by a fully outsourced claims handling service.
On the legal side, they have built a reputation for an ethical approach to personal injury litigation ensuring that the individual receives the best possible advice and customer service.
Their culture is what defines us as an organisation, how we operate and what is expected of our employees, and has been built around our 4 core values: Professionalism, Teamwork, Quality and Respect.
They pride themselves in providing a positive working environment where we can work together towards our success. We understand that our success as a business depends on the success of our people, and that is why we have established an environment where all of our employees feel valued and able to perform at their best.
Their diverse workforce delivers a professional but personable service to our clients and we have fostered a culture built on this ethos which makes for an enjoyable place to work.Benefits
- Medicash (after 1 months service)
- Flexible Working (dependant on the role requirements)
- Tunnel tag (Liverpool to Wirral commuters)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Agile Working
To manage a caseload of Fast Track Portal cases through all stages of the Portal, to include litigating to Stage 3 when appropriate.
To deliver robust quality claims handling, with a key focus on client outcomes, to generate fee income and to contribute to the general success of the business. Key Duties and Responsibilities
Experience & Knowledge
- Responsible for a high volume caseload of Fast Track Personal Injury RTA Portal claims, following the MOJ process, making use of the firm's Case Management Systems and using the agreed internal procedures and practices
- To progress your caseload in a manner to ensure that clients receive appropriate, professional, timely and pertinent legal advice, with regular contact, whilst managing their expectations
- To identify early those cases where proceedings would be tactically beneficial to litigate and to do so expeditiously
- Take a practical but commercial approach to settlements and advising clients as to litigation/cost risks
- To achieve and exceed various targets set in relation to, for example, profit costs, settlements and issuing, without compromising the firm's integrity
- To liaise appropriately and timely with sources, medical agencies, experts, third party insurers and other relevant parties to ensure that cases are pro-actively progressed
- To attend, where appropriate, court hearings to make representations in respect of the claim before the judiciary. Where necessary, and in accordance with the firm's internal policies and procedures, to instruct Barristers to represent clients at hearings and obtain formal Advice over issues of quantum
- Perform to a high level in a target-orientated environment
- To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business
- Previous experience of managing your own caseload of Fast Track RTA Portal claims, or hands on experience of managing tasks relating to such cases
- Excellent negotiator with strong communication skills
- Competent working with a case management system and good knowledge of MS Office
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Focus on delivering quality service to clients and the firm
- Member/Fellow of CILEx
- Team player and acts as a role model to colleagues, working to achieve business and team goals
- Maintains a positive attitude, self-motivated and uses own initiative
- Resilient - able to deal with fast paced changing environment whilst still achieving objectives
- Takes opportunities to develop and stretch themselves and be passionate about developing a career in personal injury