Multi Skilled Engineer
Out skirts of Andover ( need transport due to the location )
Monday - Friday
Rolling shift pattern : 06.00am - 14.00pm, 08.00am - 16.30pm or 14.00pm - 22.00pm
£28,000 - £35,000 Depending on Experience with a 20% monthly shift allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to actively contribute to the Company's World Class Manufacturing and continuous improvement culture and support departmental goals.
- Undertake maintenance, diagnosis, repair, trouble shooting and reconditioning activities on a range of machinery
- Identify and diagnose equipment and system faults
- Initiate repairs in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Communicate equipment issues and required actions with end users, department supervisors, and other engineering staff
- Assist Department projects with respect to Installation, facilities, commissioning tests, monitoring methods and reporting
- Analyse usage rates, evaluate new parts and recommend action
Candidates must have / be:
- Experience with trouble shooting, fault finding, diagnosis, repair, maintenance and reconditioning activities on a diverse range of machinery
- Experience with valves, pumps, gearboxes, mechanical seals and similar
- Strong electrical background
- Supportive, encourage, co-operate and work with others to achieve common goals
- Challenge and look for opportunities to constantly improve existing methods and processes and promote continuous improvement, creativity and innovation
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.