Partner Manager12 Month Contract 1-2 Days at partner sites /London OfficeCentral London£420 Inside IR35
We are representing a market leading, B2B membership body organisation who is looking for a credible Partner Manager, who is a proven self-starter in a hands-on, customer facing capacity. Our client is offering an opportunity to step into a fast-growing company with the chance to work with some major marketplace businesses such as Amazon and eBay.
Our client is looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, has worked closely with Partners/Members and who is comfortable in a client facing role. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain strong relationships with the Partners, ensuring increased reach of the services offered as well as high relationship scoring. You will be expected to be in the London office or travel 1-2 days a week to various partner sites to ensure quality of services are being upheld and gather valuable feedback from multiple retail clients. A background within a membership body or software organisation is highly desirable.Key Requirements:
- Strong internal and external stakeholder experience.
- Helping maintain and strengthen relationships with partners/members.
- Previous focus on customer journey experience.
- Focus on quality of services and delivery to partners.
- Previous experience in a customer facing/ client focused role.
- Handling clients' expectations and ensuring a smooth transition of services.
- Gather success stories and promote products for further reach.
- Ability to understand and deliver industry forward services in a clear and functional manner.
- Ensure partner needs and product goals are continuously maintained and reached.
- Ability to understand and develop technical skills.
- Membership body or software organisation
If you are passionate about building strong relationships with your customers and want to get involved with a fantastic company that works with the UKs strongest retailers, please apply or send email directly