Are you an experienced Payroller who is looking for a new challenge in a growing, organisation who offer fantastic and a salary and great benefits. Main responsibilities include;
- Effectively plan and manage own workload, managing, servicing and delivering clients payrolls to agreed deadlines.
- Validating and inputting all data received to agreed deadlines.
- Checking inputted data and making all relevant corrections before the live run
- Handling routine, non-routine and complex customer queries regarding payroll and HR related issues. This will include liaising with both internal and external contacts
- Managing all aspects of Tax Year end processing for their customer base
- Communicating effectively to customers (internal & external) on an appropriate basis
- Identifying opportunities to advise and assist other team members.
- Assisting Operations Team Manager with the coaching and developing of less experienced team members.
- Manage and support the customer in the processing of their payrolls to ensure payments/reports to employees are made accurately and on time.
- Provision and delivery of their performance statistics to the OTM on a monthly basis to meet team leader reporting requirements.
- Payroll experience within a payroll environment
- Demonstrable customer service skills via telephone, and other forms of communication.
- Demonstrable knowledge of PC literacy and software usage ideally including Word and Excel
- Run and analyse reports/exports them pre/post live to ensure high levels of payroll accuracy and attention to detail
- High level knowledge of payroll legislation
- Knowledge of Tax, NI, SSP and SMP
To find out more please send your cv to Linda Currie.
Pertemps acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.