Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Stafford 2-3 days onsite (free parking), 2-3 flexible remote.
Duration: 12 month salaried Fixed term contract
Salary up to £38k basic + Pension + benefits.
Are you a Business Analyst with excellent relationship building skills? Can you work with a variety of stakeholders across front line and back office? Would you like to work with an important organisation that will give you significant influence over the development of a current system and will contribute towards increasing the benefits gained from the system? If so please read on!
We are recruiting on behalf of a client in Stafford for a Business Analyst to help extend the use of their core records management system into new business areas, and to work with business areas across the organisation to streamline processes to work better with the system.
As a Business Analyst you will be an advocate for the business, working with stakeholders and teams across the organisation to ensure requirements are elicited and appropriately prioritised and that the solution developed is tested and fully meets the requirements.
Prior experience of working on a records management system (e.g. CRM systems) and experience of process improvement would be advantageous.
As the Business Analyst you will engage with Stakeholders to gather and prioritise requirements which will inform the choice of Business Systems, and changes which will be made to them to ensure they meet the requirements.
You will elicit and document 'As Is' Business Processes and Workflows and work with Subject Matter Experts to pilot and implement new 'To Be' processes which improve the efficiency and effectiveness of service areas.
You will participate in the development of Business Cases and Options Appraisals which define the expected benefits and identify the risks and issues which may impact on their realisation.
Essential Candidate Requirements
* Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent) from a recognised course of study in business or IT, together with relevant business experience
* Experience in business analysis techniques (e.g. requirements elicitation, process modelling using BPMN standard notation etc.)
* Experience of supporting Testing by linking to requirements.
* Experience in the use of business analysis tools (e.g. MS Visio)
* Demonstrable experience of working with staff at all levels; comfortable with conducting presentations and running meetings/workshops;
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
* Good influencing and stakeholder management skills;
* Qualifications: Business analysis qualification (e.g. Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis) from the BCS or other equivalent institute
* Experience of business analysis within an agile environment such as creation of user stories etc.
* Qualifications: Further business analysis qualification (e.g. International Diploma in Business Analysis) from the BCS or other equivalent institute
Submit your CV now to be considered for this opportunity to work with an important public sector organisation.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.