Are you looking to join an amazing company and develop a progressive career in Market Research?About the company
The company is an award-winning forward-thinking and diverse market research agency focusing on a variety of sectors including consumer, retail, food and drink sectors. They are looking for passionate researchers with ideally 1+ years of experience within a market research agency to join their exciting team of superstar researchers. They follow a flexible working pattern blending 2 days' work from their spectacular Central London offices and 3 days working from home.About the role
- Run and manage quantitative projects from end to end.
- Liaise with other team members on each project and delegate where appropriate to more junior staff members.
- Manage and develop client relationships.
- You will have an assigned Development Manager to support your progression and lead performance reviews.
- Analytical ability and good accuracy with attention to detail.
- Curious and interested in talking to people / finding out what they think and need.
- Great communication skills with confidence in developing and managing client relationships.
- Interest in brands and how they communicate to people.
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to get involved in any aspect of the company's work.
If this fantastic opportunity to join an amazing company and develop a progressive career in Market Research sounds right for you, apply now! Amadeus Clements | Talent Consultant at Aspire | https://in/amadeus-clements/
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer