Data Administrator - Temporary to Permanent - £19,000
Our client is looking for an immediate start (or within a reasonable timeframe) for an experienced Data Analyst - you will need as a minimum,
- Strong data analysis and data interpretation skills.
- Strong prioritisation, organisational and time management skills.
- Analytical approach as an aide to maintaining quality.
- Strong orientation toward strict quality control
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Excellent team-working and collaboration skills.
- Logical mindset with a natural view to exploring and finding new solutions.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed in challenging environments.
- Natural ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong MS Office skills, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of customer data and the customer data lifecycle
- Strong understanding of SaaS, App and Mobile platforms and principles
- Strong ability and aptitude to pick up new skills and technologies.
- Working knowledge of CRM, MAP and social platforms; data, data types, data workflows
- Working knowledge of how CRM feeds into the wider Marketing ecosystem
- Willingness to learn and adopt new software and hardware technologies
- Endless desire to learn, try and innovate with new ideas
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing team and work with an enviable portfolio of clients
You'll be surrounded by a positive, can-do people focused on the customer and growing the business. It's an exciting time for this company as they are experiencing huge growth and this role is a crucial part of the team.