We are currently looking for a Senior Network Analyst to join a leading Environmental company contributing to the sustainable development of industries and communities based in the Staffordshire area. The Senior Network Analyst you will be part of the Network team supporting the successful delivery of business projects and BAU network support.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Network Analyst will be helping develop Network systems ensuring the security and integrity of data held within and that capacity is appropriate for the needs of the business. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Senior Network Analyst role will help ensure that day-to-day network operations run smoothly by monitoring the environment and responding to incidents and problems as they arise and performing preventative maintenance where necessary. Adhering to ITIL processes and procedures alongside global standards.
2. The role will involve defining, monitoring, measuring and reporting quantitative and qualitative metrics for the objective assessment of service standards and seek opportunities for their improvement.
3. As part of the role the analyst will help assisting in the development of departmental processes, maintaining and improving on the ISO/IEC 20000 and ITIL levels of quality already achieved.
4. As the Senior Network Analyst you will be developing and implementing measures for the proactive and reactive monitoring of services by troubleshooting areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions for their remediation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Network Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. ITIL Foundation
2. Two or more of: CCNA, CCNP, CCSA, AWS Solutions Architect
3. Experience of managing and delivering services using the latest industry technologies, such MPLS networks, SDWAN (Juniper), Routing Protocols, Secure Wireless networks and management of a large enterprise enviroments.
Key Words: Senior Network Analyst IT Operations AWS Azure Cloud
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.