Who Are We?
Through innovative eClinical solutions and services, Calyx turns the uncertain into the reliable, helping bring new medical treatments to market faster. With deep expertise in clinical development and more than 25 years of supporting trial sponsors and clinical research organizations (CROs), Calyx harnesses that intelligence and activates its potential to solve complex problems, deliver fast insights, and get new drugs to market every day.Your Role In The Team
As Senior Application Security Specialist, you are responsible for the assurance of Calyx product security. You will work with Developers and Architects to ensure that security is built into solutions early through effective, risk based, pragmatic application of security controls and evidenced security testing (SAST, DAST, Pen Testing etc).
The role holder must be able to understand and articulate technical security risks via written and verbal updates as required and also be able to demonstrate alignment of appropriate security controls with Calyx product lifecycles. In this role, you will work to protect the Calyx business and in particular its products against reasonably anticipated threats and to ensure that reporting of security risk to leadership is communicated in a clear, risk-balanced, understandable way.Skills Needed
What We Offer
- Demonstrable experience leading information security and governance activities, transforming functions and changing culture
- Knowledge and experience of application security frameworks; for example, OWASP (Open WEB Application Security Project) and application security testing SAST, DAST and penetration testing
- Risk management experience and a working knowledge, i.e. ability to assess security risks at all levels across the business
- Ability to assess and evaluate new security technologies.
- Incident Management experience
- Certification in Cyber Security; for example, CISSP, CISM etc.
- Professional experience in the same or very similar role
In return we'll offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including support building awareness and understanding of our industry.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary. The benefits package includes 25 days' holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long-term disability insurance, a health cash plan and a host of other leading-edge benefits.